For Sale: Photo Session (E-pics, Boudoir, etc).--DC Area

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:20 PM

Hey ladies! 

I am sad I am on here selling this item...Last spring, I purchased 2 groupons for Brooke Bready photography...1 for engagement pics, 1 for a boudoir session. 

I am currently finishing my masters (will complete it literally the day before we leave for Jamaica) and working full time...I literally work 7 days a week and don't think I'll be able to squeeze in using my 2nd groupon for a BD shoot (also, I must admit, I'm being very vain--I KNOW I won't be in 'tip top' shape or tan enough by April when it expires lol).

Here is the link to the original Groupon posting:

The groupon is for a 1-hr photo session...minimum of 60 edited pictures...Brooke sends you a CD/DVD of the high-res files which you have the rights too.  She will travel within a 60 minute radius from the Metro DC area. I am willing to sell the groupon for $60.

I was able to use my first groupon for my e-pics and I LOVED them...Brooke is awesome! Here's a link so you can see my e-pics that Brooke did. http://malloryandgle....com/pictures/8

35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#2 Mallory57

• 454 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

Thanks to those who expressed interest via PM...this item is now SOLD.

Happy planning ladies :-)

35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#3 TLGnhci

• 899 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:08 PM

Ah Shucks!!  Waited too long.  :)  Oh well, guess my dilemna on choosing b/w that or a TTD is no longer a dilemna!! :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users