Selling Brand New w tags Maggie Sottero Reese Wedding Gown

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 asifrit

• 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:41 PM

Hello everyone,

I am selling my brand new, never altered Maggie Sottero Reese wedding gown.  I purchased it in Sept 2010 and picked up the dress from Alan Ray Bridal this past Saturday 11/20/2010.  This dress is very sexy and flattering, I just fell in love with another dress so I now have two.  Must Sell to get back some of my costs!!  Please let me know if you are interested and I will email you some more pics of my gown. 

It is a label size  8 and I typically wear a size 4 in dresses, small to medium shirts and between a size 4 and 6 in jeans.  My measurments are bust 34" - waist 28" and hips about a 38".  The dress has not been altered to fit me at all.  It is a little big on my chest.  I ordered it in white w/pewter accents.  It is silk chiffon with a slight train.  It has a deep v-neck and beaded haltered straps.  Included link to the designer website:

#2 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 03:53 PM

I love this dress. but no matter how much I work out I don't think I could get my hips down that much : )   which dress did you end up going with?

#3 asifrit

• 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:19 PM

Well the other dress that I was measured for said my hips were like 39.5" and they ordered me a size 10, but I just tried the Maggie on this Saturday when I picked it up and it fit my hips, it is a size 8.  So who knows???

I ended up going with a Melissa Sweet Reverie dress called Mallorca.

#4 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

I know of that dress, I like that one too!!  we have the same taste. I bought a very simple dress and I keep having second thoughts

#5 adales

• Site Supporter
          • 545 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:47 PM

Love the Reese but that is the wrong size for me.

#6 asifrit

• 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:21 AM

Believe me I know what you mean about second thoughts.  I see that show "Say yes to the dress
               and my mind starts turning.  I have just decided to boycott that show for now.  :)

#7 chell44

• 202 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

yes that show has been boycotted in my house lol   but the forums don't help either

#8 lenora

• 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 07:54 AM

please send me some pics if u still have the dress very interested and thats my size

#9 jbial002

• 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 01:45 PM

Hello have you been able to sell this dress yet?

#10 JelBel32

• 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:58 PM

Hello, is this still for sale?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users