Photo

Teira's DIY Passport Invitations! Lots of Pic!

• Please log in to reply
118 replies to this topic

#71 ellie0717

ellie0717
  • 193 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:45 AM

they look so great! congratulations!

#72 meeshie77

meeshie77
    • 208 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

Hi Teira.

I love your invitations!! Totally awesome!  What font you used for the envelopes, etc (the curly one)?

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Finally finished my passport invitations and am so happy with how they turned out! Sorry the pictures arent the best quality I took them with my phone. I bought the template from Aylee Bits for $10 and it was honestly the best $10 ive spent on this wedding so far :) And I cant thank all you other BDW brides for sharing your invitations and thoughts and ideas!

IMG_8613.JPG3.bmp4.bmp1.bmp5.bmp6.bmp8.bmp9.bmp10.bmp11.bmp12.bmp13.bmp14.bmp15.bmp16.bmp17.bmp2.bmp

#73 Teira1031

Teira1031
      • 766 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:44 AM

Thank you :) The font is called Freebooter Script... i cant remember if it came on my computer or if it is one that i had to download from a font site

#74 Lindy S

Lindy S
        • 201 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 08:14 AM

These invites are absolutely awesome! I would love to try and make them. I was wondering why size of paper you used for the cover and what size you used for both the pink and orange envelope. If you could let me know that would be great! Thanks!

Originally Posted by Teira1031 

Finally finished my passport invitations and am so happy with how they turned out! Sorry the pictures arent the best quality I took them with my phone. I bought the template from Aylee Bits for $10 and it was honestly the best $10 ive spent on this wedding so far :) And I cant thank all you other BDW brides for sharing your invitations and thoughts and ideas!

IMG_8613.JPG3.bmp4.bmp1.bmp5.bmp6.bmp8.bmp9.bmp10.bmp11.bmp12.bmp13.bmp14.bmp15.bmp16.bmp17.bmp2.bmp

#75 KernsWR

KernsWR
          • 60 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 03:24 AM

Gorgeous passports! I was wondering how I can get them to print at an Office Max, Staples, or Office Depot ? with   with efuih ?

#76 oceanlove12

oceanlove12
            • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:20 AM

Your Passport Invitations are AMAZING & so colorful.  Thanks for sharing!!! :) Im about to start my DIY passport invites, looks like I may spend many hours making them hehe

#77 luvmoo

luvmoo
              • 503 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Great job! those are so cute! i chose to do the message in the bottle theme, but had i not done those, i was going to do the passport invites.. i just didn't think i was talented enough to pull them off!! hahaha 

#78 Teira1031

Teira1031
                • 766 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

I just put the file on a memory stick and took it into their printing department. And told them which pages had to be printed on the back side of which.

Originally Posted by KernsWR 

Gorgeous passports! I was wondering how I can get them to print at an Office Max, Staples, or Office Depot ? with   with efuih ?

#79 allbap

allbap
                  • 54 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:24 AM

these are GORGEOUS and I love the wording.

#80 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
                    • 860 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

AMAZING! Wish I has seen this thread earlier!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users