Photo

Dreams Chiavari/Tiffany Chairs

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Knbell22

Knbell22
  • 129 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:54 PM

I actually did go down for a site visit a few weeks ago.  It was great.  It definitely reassured us that we made the right choice by chossing Dreams.  I agree with the other ladies, I don't think a site visit is 100% necessary, however, it was nice to get a good visual of the venue and to be able to get a taste of what it will be like when we return.  You def won't be dissapointed when you arrive for your wedding :)

#12 proti007

proti007
    • 467 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Trust me Kristen, if I could convince my FI that a site visit was necessary, I'd be down there in a heartbeat! But, since he basically put it to me that if we did go down, it would have to come out of our budget (therefore taking away $$$ from somewhere else) I had to nix it :( Luckily, I have this site, and brides like YOU to calm my nerves! Hurray! Glad to hear Dreams was everything I hoped it would be!!!

Lo, so you're selling those chargers? PM me and let me know the price, I might take those off your hands. If you already have someone buying them, can you let me know where you bought them?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users