• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 natalie7

• Site Supporter
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 07:38 AM

I have 40 - 2 oz plastic bottles with a pop-up squeeze top which is PERFECT for sunscreen for your OOT bags.

I will customize the bottles with your names, wedding date, a picture of your choice and the SPF 30 or whatever you will be choosing for your sun screen.

These are empty bottles which were purchase online and were not used. Because of the restrictions of taking liquids on a plane, this is the EASIEST most cost-effective way to get sun tan lotion for your OOT bags.

Cost of sun screen lotion travel tubes are over $1.50 - $2.25 per 1 oz tube, these are 2 oz bottles. Just buy a 16 oz bottle of NO-AD suncreen from target or on eBay for $7.00 a bottle, and you are golden!! You can fill them when you get down to your destination.

Each bottle with free personalization will be $1.25 and I will do free shipping to the United States! Just so you know, I bought these for $57.00 plus I paid shipping, without personalization!!

PM me if you are interested and what you would like on the bottles.

sunscreen bottles.JPG

Attached Files

#2 cookiemunchkin

• 376 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 10:16 AM

How much for shipping to Canada?

#3 natalie7

• Site Supporter
      • 298 posts

Posted 04 November 2010 - 06:14 PM

Hey Cookiemunchkin,

The post office is closed right now, but I will check it out tomorrow. Where in Canada?? It says online that a FLAT RATE BOX is $25.60 if you pay online which sounds CRAZY to me, so I'm going to look into it tomorrow.

I know that I have shipping within the US in a flat rate box for around $6.00, I don't know how it could be SO much more, but yet again, I'm not familiar with Canada.

#4 dmkn77

• 164 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:34 AM

That's a great idea!

#5 natalie7

• Site Supporter
          • 298 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 08:19 AM

I still have plenty left over... please PM me or e-mail me if you are interested

#6 shelbygirl

• 186 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 10:32 AM

Good idea!

#7 natalie7

• Site Supporter
              • 298 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Okay, I'm back... I was gone for a little.. but now I'm back.. these are still available!

#8 smfs

• 176 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:41 PM

I am interested in 10 shipped to 64081. How much?

*16 confirmed~9/10/11~Nassau, Bahamas*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users