Photo

December 2011 Brides

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#151 morgan7

morgan7
  • 219 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:15 AM

The facebook page is a great idea bondgirl. I'm going to have to do that too. Last night was my first appointment with my seamstress. It went really well! When I oprdered my Dress the salon took it upon themselves to order me a size too big. The seamstress has to take it in 4 inches on each side! The bridal salon was kind of angry when I told them I was takinG my dress somewhere else to be altered

#152 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:02 AM

That is crazy that they decided to get it a size bigger!!! Did they reimburse you anything for that? Since you will have to pay your seastress more to get it fitted

Originally Posted by morgan7 

The facebook page is a great idea bondgirl. I'm going to have to do that too.

Last night was my first appointment with my seamstress. It went really well! When I oprdered my Dress the salon took it upon themselves to order me a size too big. The seamstress has to take it in 4 inches on each side! The bridal salon was kind of angry when I told them I was takinG my dress somewhere else to be altered

#153 Jacki7896

Jacki7896
      • 195 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

Bondgirl!  Thanks SO MUCH for that idea.  Genius!

#154 morgan7

morgan7
        • 219 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:30 PM

Hey it seems that we have all been super busy seeing as there have not been many posts laitly. How did the BD sessions go for you ladies that had them recently? mine is coming up soon! Im getting very excited.

Attached Files

#155 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

I had mine done on monday!!! It was so much fun. I posted some pics on here

Hey it seems that we have all been super busy seeing as there have not been many posts laitly. How did the BD sessions go for you ladies that had them recently? mine is coming up soon! Im getting very excited.

#156 kat2012

kat2012
            • 602 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

What everyone had been up to?

We got FI wedding band, send our documents to WC, and booked photographer :D It was quite a thing to figure, but I am so happy we did.

#157 kat2012

kat2012
              • 602 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

I've been playing around with bachelorette party invites. (Do it myself, since I don't have bridal party)

So I picked my design on paperdivas, filled it out, put everything I needed on it and at cheakout I pressed view larger and it opened in a large view, so I right clicked and did save as, saved it as an image and then inserted in the word document, played some more with it and I am going to get a card stock and print it.... I know I am horrible person, but I thought it might help someone too....

untitled.png

#158 morgan7

morgan7
                • 219 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:23 AM

lol you are not horrible kat, you are a genius! By the way your BD photos turned out great! 

#159 kat2012

kat2012
                  • 602 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:04 PM

Thank you :D

How is your planning going?

lol you are not horrible kat, you are a genius! By the way your BD photos turned out great! 

#160 MichCraw

MichCraw
                    • 369 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 05:32 AM

Had my Boudoir shoot on the 13th.. went really well.. I was very nervous however i'd say half of the pictures turned out great. Glad I had my best friend with me to help me in and out of those corsets! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users