13 replies to this topic

#11 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:07 PM

Karen you are so thoughful. that is very nice of you! Let us know how it all works out.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#12 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:33 PM

If they are honeymooning in TO you should get them a book with all the sightseeing stuff. There is soooooo much stuff to do there! You could even make a little booklet of fun stuff to do! Here is a good site with stuff to do in TO. Toronto Attractions ** Travel Tips to Attractions in Toronto

#13 saraece

• 289 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:47 PM

I don't know if this is tacky but there are lots of coupons for attrctions and since they just spent all this money on a wedding you could throw in some coupons for some of the attractions in TO. Here is one website with a bunch of coupons on them.
      FabulousSavings.com - Toronto
      here is one for dining
      Toronto Restaurant Coupons, Specials and Savings

You know i just went to TO and didn't think of searching for coupons for discounts. What's up with that??
      Like our first kiss all over again

#14 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 05:04 PM

Thank you all for your suggestions!!! So many good ideas!!!

I've been friends with the Bride for over 30 years and she has seen me through so much. So I just want to do what I can to make sure her day is as special as she is.
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users