Photo

Selling Brand New w/tags (never worn or altered) Maggie Sottero Reese gown - $625

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 asifrit

asifrit
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:10 AM

I live in Ohio and just purchased my Maggie Sottero gown for my wedding in May 2011, however, I have had a change of heart and want to purchase the first dress I tried on.  The dress was ordered in label 8, but I am between a size 4/6.  I ordered the dress from Alan Ray Bridal in Columbus, OH.  It has not come in yet, so we can discuss either transferring the sale with the store or other payment arrangements.

I paid $953 with tax and have the receipt.  I ordered it in white/pewter accents.  I am asking $625 for it, this is a GREAT deal on a BRAND NEW GOWN.

Dress description:

One-piece, slim line gown with zipper closure. Scintillating! Smashing! Striking! Gossamer Chiffon is ruched toward an extraordinarily beaded, deep V-neckline. The high-glamor encrusted halter straps transform into a sensational bar back treatment.

Link to Maggie's website to view pics of the dress:

http://www.maggiesot...spx?style=A3240

#2 adales

adales
    • Site Supporter
    • 545 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 02:52 PM

That is such a gorgeous dress!!  I have been looking at it also.  I worry that the size 8 won't be long enough for me since I am 6'.

#3 asifrit

asifrit
      • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 05:12 PM

That is a good question. Maybe try it on at a bridal store near you. I think the sample size I tried was a 6.

#4 megan22

megan22
        • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:17 PM

Still for sale?  

#5 JelBel32

JelBel32
          • 43 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:56 PM

Hello, is this still for sale?

#6 anavy

anavy
            • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:27 PM

I live in Ohio and just purchased my Maggie Sottero gown for my wedding in May 2011, however, I have had a change of heart and want to purchase the first dress I tried on.  The dress was ordered in label 8, but I am between a size 4/6.  I ordered the dress from Alan Ray Bridal in Columbus, OH.  It has not come in yet, so we can discuss either transferring the sale with the store or other payment arrangements.

I paid $953 with tax and have the receipt.  I ordered it in white/pewter accents.  I am asking $625 for it, this is a GREAT deal on a BRAND NEW GOWN.

Dress description:

One-piece, slim line gown with zipper closure. Scintillating! Smashing! Striking! Gossamer Chiffon is ruched toward an extraordinarily beaded, deep V-neckline. The high-glamor encrusted halter straps transform into a sensational bar back treatment.

Link to Maggie's website to view pics of the dress:

http://www.maggiesot...spx?style=A3240

hi.. do you still have this dress?

#7 fashionleader

fashionleader
              • 48 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Seems nice,but years past!

Wisehsbridal.com- the professional online shop for wedding dresses,mother of bride dresses,prom dresses and so on.

Wishesbridal will make the the dresses as you wish.

http://www.wishesbridal.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users