Photo

Boardwalk Empire Thread

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
  • 210 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:43 AM

I really like a lot of aspects about the show.  The writing and acting is very good.  The editing and cinematography is excellent.  As mentioned before the costumes are awesome.  I [LOVE] the music in the show.  It's humorous and true to the period.  What i was initially upset over and then got over was the fact that it is filmed in brooklyn and not atlantic city.  The scenes with the ocean is fake.  The ocean is computerized, lol!! 

I haven't been able to get into any HBO shows in a long time.  I think Rome and Luckie Louie was the last 2 I liked.  They really dropped off.  I hope this show doesn't lose it's way by not having anywhere to go story wise.

#12 Aumuller

Aumuller
    • 365 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:38 PM

My Fi was really excited about this show, me not so much. But I've watched the first 3 episodes with him and its actually really good.

#13 Monique

Monique
      • 415 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:02 AM

I'm really enjoying the series...This is a great fix since True Blood is off. I had to catch the last episode on On Demand because I missed it..

#14 dmkn77

dmkn77
        • 164 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:08 PM

We've been watching this show too. It's really good. HBO had a 30 min documentary about the "real" Nucky Thompson so now I understand a little more whats going on. See if you can find it  Its called "Atlantic City/ Original Sin City".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users