Photo

Help -- Mariachi in Puerto Vallarta????!!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 wnmrtn8

wnmrtn8
  • 170 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

I actually google the owner of the group Edgar Echevarria Live Entertainment and you can contact him he can probably send you videos of their music and performance let him know I recommended you, he is very cool has given me better prices for way less, like I really wanted a pista iluminada but was way to pricey but he gave it to me for half the price. I think they are less since they are located in Guadalajara and prices are way more in Vallarta b/c its a tourist place.

This is his website but couldn't find the (grupo versati)l let him know you are interested in groupo versati.

http://eventosyservi...to.aspx?id=3721

#12 keric

keric
    • Validating
    • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:43 AM

Does anyone know if you can get a smaller Mariachi (of 3 or 4)? We would like to hire a group for our welcome reception (when the guests arrive at Casa Velas), and to play before our ceremony. Thoughts?

#13 NateBroshot

NateBroshot
      • Vendor
      • 15 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

Mariachi "Los Galleros" has played at quite a few weddings I've shot around the bay.  Really professional group and their leader Baltazar Lorenzo Garcia, whom I'm spoken with a few times is a really nice guy.  

I have no idea what they charge, so if you're still looking and find out I'd love to know.  

Reading off the business card in front of me, this is their contact info:

Email: elnoearpa@hotmail.com

Phone:  (both mexican numbers)

Tel.   22 238 51

Cel.  322 170 50 15

#14 keric

keric
        • Validating
        • 10 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 10:31 AM

Thanks so much! I am going to shoot him an email right now

#15 Marical3

Marical3
          • 39 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:20 AM

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated.

#16 kball21

kball21
            • Site Supporter
            • 67 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateBroshot 

Mariachi "Los Galleros" has played at quite a few weddings I've shot around the bay.  Really professional group and their leader Baltazar Lorenzo Garcia, whom I'm spoken with a few times is a really nice guy.  

I have no idea what they charge, so if you're still looking and find out I'd love to know.  

Reading off the business card in front of me, this is their contact info:

Email: elnoearpa@hotmail.com

Phone:  (both mexican numbers)

Tel.   22 238 51

Cel.  322 170 50 15

Thanks so much for the contact information! I got ahold of him, and booked him for 45 minutes for our cocktail hour, and he only charged me $280 (for four of them). Hope this helps everyone!

#17 keric

keric
              • Validating
              • 10 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:04 AM

kball21,

Did you sign a contract with him? I am planning on booking him for our cocktail hour and welcome reception in May. Also, did he ask for a deposit? Thanks!

#18 kball21

kball21
                • Site Supporter
                • 67 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 07:42 AM

Hi Keric,

I did not sign a contract with him, and he doesn't take payment until you are in Puerto Vallarta. He just sent me a confirmation e-mail with the details of services to be provided. I'll probably just re-confirm with him as my date gets closer!

#19 NateBroshot

NateBroshot
                  • Vendor
                  • 15 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:56 AM

I did not sign a contract with him, and he doesn't take payment until you are in Puerto Vallarta. He just sent me a confirmation e-mail with the details of services to be provided. I'll probably just re-confirm with him as my date gets closer!

Interesting Kball21.  Like I said earlier, I've seen these guys at A LOT of weddings in the PV area over the past three years, so I imagine they have a good reputation and standing among wedding planners.  In this business and when planning from afar reputation is everything.  So do let us know how everything works out!

#20 keric

keric
                    • Validating
                    • 10 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 04:39 PM

Well, I am SUPER excited to get them both for my welcome reception and the begining of the ceremony!! Any ideas of what they could play as I walk down the isle??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users