Square or round tables?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lshaef

• 170 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 06:16 PM

I would like to use square tables instead of round.  Wondering if anyone has used them-interested in seeing photos of the layout. I'm not planning on making a L shape or anything like that.  Thanks!!

#2 DWBride615

• 852 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

I haven't decided on this yet, but I saw you were interested in seeing pictures. Here are a couple pictures I've found with square table

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#3 skadow

• Banned
      • 1,853 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:38 PM

Wow I think those pictures prove that you certainly can have fabulous pictures with square tables. I personally want round. I thought people could talk with each other better. Also. round tables take up more space, and I only have about 25-30 people coming, So I think round 5 tables would look smashing =)

#4 lshaef

• 170 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

Thanks for posting the pictures of the square tables.  Do circle tables really take up more space than square?  The weddings I have been to, I always felt squished at a round table and think of round tables as being the traditional so I wanted to do something different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users