Photo

Thinking about flowers...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 judyandy

judyandy
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 07:01 PM

I was wondering if there was a list of flowers listed by seasonal availability in Maui that someone could provide to me.  I tried googling but I wasn't able to find anything useful.

#2 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
    • 197 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:51 PM

Are you working with a coordinator? I'm sure they could tell you what's available if your flowers are included in your package. I just emailed my coordinator about 10 different bouquet pictures and out of all of them she said the florist could do any of them! So maybe availability over there is good.

#3 judyandy

judyandy
      • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

We're still in the early phases and aren't sure if we want to use a day of coordinator or a full wedding coordinator.  It really will depend on what we figure out in the process over the next few weeks.

Specifically, I wanted to know about the availability of peonies in October/November in Maui.  Really want to go with something that is available locally during the time period.

#4 AtteGirl

AtteGirl
        • 197 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 03:26 PM

I just came across this availability list on Maui Floral, thought it might help you if its not too late! http://www.mauiflora...T=Leis&-Nothing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users