I've been reading a lot of threads on OOT bags lately and starting to order some preliminary supplies and make my list. I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find addressed anywhere:
- Spirit Tumblers: Has anyone used these? They look like a good compromise between travel mugs and stadium cups and should be easy to pack (since they probably stack). They are double walled so it is insulated. http://www.silklette...bler-p-792.html Imprint.com has them in better colors but they are more expensive.
- Small OOT Bags: I was thinking of ordering smaller bags so that I don't feel the need to fill up a whole huge one. The ones I am looking at are 8 X 8 X 4 (gusseted): http://www.ingreetin...nwholortot.html I'm not sure if they would look more like a purse than a bag, but I suppose they would still be handy around the beach and pool, just not big enough for a towel. What do you think? Have any of you used smaller ones?
I don't think I will be doing a massive amount of stuff - here is my current list:
- passport welcome book
- key card holders with coil wrist bands and mini carabiners (Oriental Trading)
- travel candle, small citronella candle if I can find it
- Spirit Tumblers or travel mugs (maybe)
- cheap floatie/swim tube
- a little flashlight or bottle opener (maybe)
- If we forgo the large items (tumbler, mug, floatie), I will purchase Ting/Red Stripe/Rum Cream or something of the sort in Jamaica.
I don't think I'm doing a medication pack or anything - we'll probably just bring some extra in case anyone needs any. Do you think the 8X8X4 would be filled nicely?
Thanks in advance!