Sign in to follow this  
PresidenteCaboBride

DJ Options - Pacific Sound - DJ Manuel?

Has anyone used DJ Manuel from Pacific Sounds? Considering him as an option. Still waiting to hear back from other DJ's like DJ Ricardo and DJ Mijares.

I have only found three good DJ references - DJ Richardo, DJ Mijares and Pacific Sound. Are there any others in Cabo?

An update for any brides looking a DJ:

DJ Mijares - I never heard back from DJ Mijares (after 3 emails in 2 weeks (sent one from his contact us on his site, sent 2 emails to his personal email, no response).

Pacific Sounds - Very prompt, same day response. I originally sent qan email to DJ Joquin but since he was booked for my wedding, he had DJ Manuel ($200 per hour) available but I couldn't find any info on him anywhere.

DJ Ricardo - Very prompt, same day response. Unfortunately, he was booked, but he recommended his brother which is his partner at DJ Systems - DJ Pedro. His pricing was $230 per hour as well. I couldn't find anything on this forum on DJ Pedro, but due to DJ Ricardo's recommendation and it is his brother, I think I'm going to give DJ Pedro a try. Just waiting to hear back from my wedding coordinator at Presidente on a few other details before booking.  

I'll be sure to post a review after my wedding!

Hello Presidente Bride,

I just read the thread you posted a few days ago and I wanted to apologize, I would appreciate If you could send me your name and email on a private message so I can look for your emails in my inbox I would like to check if I did receive them or if there is a problem with my email.

Thank you.

And once more I offer you an apology for the inconvenience.

Dj Mijares