Photo

Maggie Sottero Reese Dress Wanted

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 StaM03

StaM03
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Hi there, I am new to the forum and am wanting the Reese dress by Maggie Sottero. I am on a budget, so I am looking for a reduced price. I am open to new or preowned/used dresses. I wear 6-8 and am 5'7". Please let me know if any of you ladies have any ideas. Thanks! Stacey

#2 mshannon2b

mshannon2b
    • 32 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:50 AM

Hi,

I was married in April 2010 in Mexico and am selling my Reese!  Where you from?

I am 5'6" and wore 4" heels.  I bought my dress in UK size 12, however, was altered slightly at the top as i am a 10 on top and 12 on bottom. However, it can obviously be altered again to fit a smaller frame! Only a couple of cm trimmed off the bottom.  Has been cleaned. Would like £450 ONO for it and would also want you to pay any packaging costs.

Have lots of pics etc, so if you are interested, please get in touch and I can email you some.

Marie.x

#3 StaM03

StaM03
      • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

I am interested! What is £450 ONO in American dollars? I am in Texas :) Also, is the size of 10 and 12 in UK or American?

#4 mshannon2b

mshannon2b
        • 32 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

Hi

I am looking for £450 Or Nearest Offer. Went online and this currency is  450.00 British pounds sterling = 697.86 US dollars

The dress fits UK 10/12, which would roughly fit an American 6/8, I think.

Hope this helps, let me know what you think.

Thanks

Marie.xx

#5 SDSteph

SDSteph
          • 812 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:26 PM

I han into this thread of someone selling size 8

Good luck

http://www.bestdesti...8-wedding-dress

Steph and Kel Mayan Riveria - February 2011http://www.stephnkelwedding.com

#6 asifrit

asifrit
            • 6 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:01 AM

Hi I am in Ohio and I just ordered my Maggie Sottero Reese and had a change of heart.  Mine has no come in yet, but I am asking $625 for it.  If you are interested I will just see if I can transfer the sale, though I don't think the bridal salon would ship it to TX and of course this depends on when your wedding is as I just ordered it on Sept 14, 2010.

#7 sieks

sieks
              • 2 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:48 AM

Hi :)

Since the moment I have seen Reese in a wedding store, I would love to have it as my wedding dress.
                Unfortunately, in Switzerland it is so expensive... Therefore, I am looking to find it by myown.
                Is your dress still available? Which size is it?
                Kind regards,

Stefanie

#8 anavy

anavy
                • 11 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:22 PM

Hi I am in Ohio and I just ordered my Maggie Sottero Reese and had a change of heart.  Mine has no come in yet, but I am asking $625 for it.  If you are interested I will just see if I can transfer the sale, though I don't think the bridal salon would ship it to TX and of course this depends on when your wedding is as I just ordered it on Sept 14, 2010.

do you still have this dress?

#9 christina14

christina14
                  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

I saw some sell her Maggie Sottero Reese dress,but I do not know her size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users