Photo

Bridesmaid Dresses - Both girls are wearing fushia BUT....different fabric. Please give advice past and present brides!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
  • 193 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:06 AM

I have already purchased one of my BM's dresses because we found one in a store that was my color and it fit her PERFECTLY!  The one we found for her was in an ORGANZA fabric.  Now we've been looking for a dress for the other BM and the one that looks best on her is made in a CHIFFON fabric.  Can any past/present brides give me any feedback as to if this will stand out in photos or will it blend just fine because they will be the same color ordered from the same designer.

If you might have had the same fabrics in your wedding, I would love to see pictures!

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!

BeachBrideSoon

#2 Thomasjsgirl

Thomasjsgirl
    • 1,098 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:10 AM

There's no law that says the BM dresses have to be identical. They don't even have to be in the same colour family! As long as the girls love them and you love them, the fact that they're the same colour is simply a bonus. Lots of brides are ditching the "matchy matchy" stuff and making up their own rules, so go ahead and be a rebel! 

Lucy & Tom - Married 24.11.08
      Wedding Review - Dreams PC:
      http://bestdestinati....24-08-a-35102/
      Leftover Wedding Items FS:
      http://bestdestinati....g-stuff-56124/

#3 missy&eric2011

missy&eric2011
      • 267 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:37 AM

I think it is becoming more and more popular to have girls wear different dresses but the same color... David's Bridal advertises this a lot...perhaps check their website for pics?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users