I am officially a Riu Palace Paradise Island bride!!!! :D

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Cindy15

• 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hi everyone! I got the confirmation from my travel agent today!! I'm so happy!! We leave at the end of May 2011. Anyone else getting married there in May? Or has anyone already gotten married there? How is it? Thanks!

#2 KaytlinJean

• 178 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

Thats so exciting! Congratulations!

#3 Cindy15

• 48 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

Thank you!! :)

#4 WeddingsBahamas

• 13 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:46 AM

Congratulation to you cindy15 and your finance on your upcoming RIU Bahamas Wedding!

The property has just been renovated so you should enjoy it...

#5 bahamas10

• Banned
          • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:18 AM

Congrats Cindy! If you want to know what it's like just call or email the Bahamas Bridal Association, they will give you expert advice for your destination wedding in Bahamas. www.bahamas-bridal-association.com , info@bahamas-bridal-association.com

They are certified bridal consultants and experts on Bahamas weddings.

#6 Cindy15

• 48 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

Thank you soo much for all the info!! I will definitely contact them!! :)

#7 loua4

• 397 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:18 AM

Hi Cindy,

congrats on your up coming wedding. I am getting married at the RIU as well this coming november.

I am just going to use the services from the resort, when it comes to the wedding coordinator. But i out sourced our photographer.

I cant wait to hear more about your planning, and good luck!

#8 Cindy15

• 48 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:22 PM

Hi Loua,

Yay!! Someone to share my planing with!! Lol How's everything going so far? I'm going to start my message in a bottle invitations soon. I am soo excited! I want to find the best photographer, because the pictures gotta come out perfect! I also think it's best to use the wedding coordinator from the resort. I'm so nervous, because I don't know how everything is going to turn out! And i'm gonna have a hard time leaving everything in someone else's hands! I like to do everything myself and be in control! I guess I have no choice huh! :S

#9 classadiva

• 685 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:42 PM

Just wanted to say congrats!!!  I have heard some very good things about the RIU in the Bahamas!!!

#10 boneola

• 7 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

Hi Cindy,

How was your wedding at the Riu?  I am getting married there this December.  Do they offer hair and make up at the resort?  Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users