Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this has been asked but I have been SEARCHING.  What are the little stick people called that are the "Too Much Fun" "Too Much Booze" that people use for their OOT bags?  I'm trying to design my labels and can't figure out where they are from.  Specifically I'm looking for the ones I have seen...Too Much Booze, Fun, Food, and then I can't think of a 4th (most of you do sun but we're in the snow...)


Thanks for any help and sorry if it's a re-ask!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this