Photo

Wedding Venue Decision!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DWBride615

DWBride615
  • 852 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:07 PM

After plenty of searching, FI and I kept coming back to this venue: The Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, near Rome. This is most likely the venue we'll be going with. All we have to do is contact them about one day exclusive use and schedule a visit. I hope it works out and goes as planned.

Here are some photos of the location(obviously, I didn't take these pics myself lol):

This is the castle itself:

castle1.jpg

This is the entrance first entrance leading to the side (the red carpet is optional, but we want it):

castle firstentrance.jpg

This is the second entrance on the side that'll lead the guests inside:

castle2.jpg

redcarpet.jpg

I'm not sure which room would hold the ceremony yet, but this is where the pre-dinner cocktail would be; the first garden overlooking the lake:

cocktail.jpg

And this is where the reception would be held; the courtyard. Centerpieces, table decor, etc. would be changed though. The castle offers fireworks during/after the reception above and in this area:

castle3.jpg

reception.jpg

*~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#2 Sax Lady

Sax Lady
    • 265 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:02 PM

What a beautiful location. I think you and your guest will have a great time. The castles in Europe are so beautiful and what a great way to have a wedding by having in a castle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users