#11 fsuambs

• 154 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:41 AM

Congrats & Welcome! 

Happy Planning, Amber

#12 Aistule

• 19 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:59 AM

Sorry! i couldn't reply to your message directly since I'm still only allowed to send only one message a day?!?!?

Now Jade is definately on top of our list.  We are also considering Dreams Tulum (love the long secluded beaches, not so fond of the ceremony location) and Dreams Puerto Aventuras (they have a funky looking gazebo for the wedding and I like the rocky vs. sandy beach option, as well as snorkeling right off the hotel grounds).  Now Jade attracted us because of an amazing decor and their wedding locations--http://caribbeanjourney.blogspot.com/2010/05/wedding-location-options-at-now-jade.html--the gazebo is EXACTLY how where we want our ceremony to take place, but I am not sure about the lcoation of Now Jade. It's in Puerto Morelos, and most of the reviews talk about bad sand, etc.

Have you done a site visit? I wonder what the beach is like and what the lcoation is like--if there are things to do around the property.  Any insight you have would be great! We are thinking Sept-Oct of 2011, but dont have the date yet. 

#13 Le Reve Hotel & Spa

Le Reve Hotel & Spa
      • Vendor
      • 323 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:32 AM

Welcome to the forum and above all, congratulations for your engagement!

One of the best things about Riviera Maya is the fact that you can get everything you dream, and it goes from the simplest things, up to the most elaborated...
        I am certain that you would love it.

Check out this link to find all the different hotel/resorts options : Signature.png

Saludos desde Playa del Carmen!

#14 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:02 AM

Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#15 marnyh

• 155 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:56 AM

Congratulations and happy planning!

#16 saraandjon

• 177 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:50 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users