• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 08:19 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raeka
    Hmm I know I've seen some at the dollar tree lately but they weren't that good of quality. Maybe my dollartree sucks.

I visited your blog Sol, I just love your pictures. Infact I bookmarked it. Your new ring is amazing by the way... it's such a gem!
    of course the quality is not that good, they're $1

#12 soltamargo

soltamargo
    • Vendor
    • 216 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:17 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      i have no idea where to get those (maybe try Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading), but i LOVE your siggy picture, Sol!
      Gracias Ann!, having this photo done was tons of fun!, I can't wait for my wedding!!! hope to get super great pics!

#13 soltamargo

soltamargo
      • Vendor
      • 216 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LisaG
        I don't know either, but I love your siggy pic!!

BTW when I was at Dreams Tulum last week, I printed some of your pics that you took for ideas on hair and aisle set up's and your name was on the pic. Sandra said, "Oh you know Sol....I LOVE HER =)" She said she will be attending your wedding....
        Lisa,

I've meet Sandra while she was working at the Paradisus Riviera, back in the days I used to shoot lots of weddings there, she ROCKS!!!, we became good friends, and yes! she's invited to my wedding.

Congrats on getting married at Dreams Tulum, I like it a LOT! and Sandra will do great coordinating...

:)

#14 soltamargo

soltamargo
        • Vendor
        • 216 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:21 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Clussy75
          I'm going to get mine at Paper Lanterns, Party Supplies and Chinese Paper Lanterns - PaperLanternStore.com (thanks to suggestions from some gals on this forum) and their prices are pretty decent.
          Thanks for the suggestion, I'm going to take a look!

#15 soltamargo

soltamargo
          • Vendor
          • 216 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:22 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Lizzy
            Hi Sol, I'm Maggie's mom of Maggie and Tadd. I have found quite a few paper lanterns at the Dollar Tree. You can't beat the price!
            Good luck!

Lizzy
            Thanks for the tip Lizzy!!... Maggie told me you love this forum, I really appreciate the suggestions...

:)

#16 soltamargo

soltamargo
            • Vendor
            • 216 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 09:32 PM

I think I'm a little dumb for posting individual responses, It will take me forever!, THANKS for all the suggestions!!!!

I visited your blog Sol, I just love your pictures. Infact I bookmarked it. Your new ring is amazing by the way... it's such a gem!
              Gracias!!.. I know I'm lucky! i got the ring I wish for!!!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by annieroy
              I bought mine at dollar tree for $1
              they're just like these
              10" Round Battery Lanterns In Assorted Colors

battery opperated..

how much lanterns do you need?
              I think I'll need like 50 lanterns, the space for the reception is BIG....

#17 AmyInMI

AmyInMI
              • 547 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:07 PM

I doubt it will help you much Sol but when I was at IKEA the other day I noticed they now have some paper lanterns. If I remember correctly they were only $4 each... but don't quote me on that guys. I took a quick glance at their website and did not see them, although the likelyhood we would be able to order them online from there is pretty slim.
                http://i77.photobuck....nsetkiss-1.jpg
                Amy & Aaron
                May 10, 2008
                Dreams Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico

#18 MikkiStreak

MikkiStreak
                • VIP Member
                • 2,347 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:35 PM

I found this, but it's not lanterns you hang---- but could be cool for table accents...

Floralytes, floralites, flora lytes, floralights, florallytes, LED lights, LED candles

(They do also have battery powered lanterns/lights on the website also...)

#19 jajajaja

jajajaja
                  • VIP Member
                  • 9,794 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 10:53 PM

http://www.japanesew....r_lanterns.asp

I found this site that has a little battery operated pack that you can purchase separately than lantern. Not sure if that's a good thing....
                    Happily married since 2008

#20 soltamargo

soltamargo
                    • Vendor
                    • 216 posts

Posted 11 August 2007 - 10:20 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MikkiStreak
                      I found this, but it's not lanterns you hang---- but could be cool for table accents...

Floralytes, floralites, flora lytes, floralights, florallytes, LED lights, LED candles

(They do also have battery powered lanterns/lights on the website also...)
                      NICE!!!!!.. I think this will be my solution!!! : http://codwholesale.....ternlights.htm

I can have the big hanging paper lanterns that are $1 usd, plus this hanging lights, I will have for $4.00 usd a great nice bright lantern..

GRACIAS!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users