I've never blogged before

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
  • VIP Member
  • 18,452 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 01:33 PM

Okay i've a blog virgin. I don't even know what i'm supposed to write about.

Oh well, here goes...
    So last weekend was awful. Derek and I had fights with his family all weekend. Well really Derek was fighting with them, I was too busy being upset and crying. It was all wedding related. And we found out that his best man can't make it to the wedding now. Nothing seems to be going right with this wedding.

Well his family has apologized about everything. We know they only had good intentions but things were getting out of hand. And I've been getting things done. Like buying things for my bm gifts and OOT Bags. I'm finally starting to cheer up about this wedding and getting excited about the fun stuff.

Tax season is starting soon so i may not be on much (work in a tax office CRAZY hrs) But whenever I get a chance i'll post and post all of things i've been getting.

Guess I'm done my first blog, that wasn't too bad was it?!
    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#2 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 29 February 2008 - 08:28 PM

Oh Danielle hunni, I know what you're going through. I don't know what the extent of the problem is with your soon to be inlaws but I hope it gets better and most importantly you feel better. Stay strong - don't let them get you down! As for your wedding, it will be perfect no matter who's there - I promise. You are going to be on cloud 9 girl.

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:52 AM

Oh geez i just saw this. thanks Raeka. Everything is fine now. there were a lot of little bumps in the road, and a couple of big ones. Lately everything has been going our way, i'm saying that with my fingers crossed.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users