Preconstruction meeting!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 A10CalGal

• VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:15 PM

First thing tomorrow morning we meet with the project manager on our house! They officially start throwing up the frame on Thursday. WHOOP!

#2 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 05:27 PM

YAY! That's so very exciting!
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#3 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 05:47 AM

About d@mn time.. :-) How long to they say it will take to build? I know how much you are ready to move into your new home and get out of that rental..

54 working days, plus any "non-scheduled non work days". Our scheduled close date is 4/3.

#4 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 11:22 AM

how fun! when does the fun part come ... picking out all of the finishes, etc.!!??

Believe it or not, we already did all of the fun stuff! You have to do that before they begin construction. So that happened back in November. I can't wait to see it all come together!

#5 prissy3395

• 13 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:01 PM

Help! I am sorry for hijacking....I am new to this board and cannot read any posts - only blogs. I get an error message saying that I do not have enough points to even read threads? Is there anyway that anyone reading this could donate some to me so I can get started. I can't build any points if I can't even read the threads! :) Thank you!
            Josh and Rachel @ the Clubhouse in Atlanta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users