Photo

January 5th, 2008

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:22 AM

Well it's Saturday and Cain's at work. I've been taping off our main level because we plan on re-painting as well as put up crown molding. Hopefully today I'll get the primer up on all the walls.

Elsie (our foster) is going to the vet today to get her stitches out from her spay. Well I noticed today that she has two golf size bumps on both sides of her stitches. So I'm a bit worried that it might be some sort of infection, or maybe we'll be lucky and it won't be anything serious.

This is what it looks like, (hope it's not too TMI)

http://i90.photobuck....6/DSC03125.jpg

#2 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 09:47 AM

Wow! Did she have a recent litter of pups before being spayed?

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 10:07 AM

She was a puppy mill dog that we (the rescue group) seized a couple months back. She was born and breed at the puppy mill. So yeah she has had litters, in fact when we got her her old stitchs were still in her and they were 1-3 months old and full of dirt and poo.

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 11:43 AM

you two take such good care of your pups, they are so lucky to have you! i hope your little foster girl is ok!

oh, and what color paint did you choose?

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:47 PM

I'm going from a green to a coffe cream color.. You know me, I'll post some before and after pics, however it may take awhile because I want the crown molding to be up before I post.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users