My BM dress!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 yumyum90

• 183 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

oh that is so cute! i looked at that one as well but they were all sold out of it. i think its a great idea to have them made!

#12 eddieandsheila

• 110 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

Aww, thanks ladies! I fell in love with this dress shortly after we got engaged (almost 2 years ago). When I found out they were sold out, I was so disappointed, so looked for other dresses. This was still the one my BM's and I loved the most. I'm glad we're getting them made :)

Originally Posted by Canadiansandy
      Wow what a gorgeous dress! Can I ask how much it's costing you to have them made? I've been looking everywhere for BM dresses but I'm having absolutely no luck finding what I want! I'm thinking having them made might be my best option...
      Canadiansandy, my mom's seamstress friend is making them for me (she actually made my prom dress!). They're $120CAD (includes labour, material and fitting) - it's a bit more than what they were selling for, but its THE dress for my girls, so I wont settle for anything less :)

#13 bon_dia

• 12 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:22 PM

Love the colour !

#14 eddieandsheila

• 110 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by NiagaraBridetobe
          Love the colour of the dresses. What are the groomsmen wearing?
          The GM's will be wearing beige or khaki linen pants and a light pink short sleeved shirt. I'm looking at pants from Studio Suits.

#15 Jen1407

• 393 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 07:46 AM

Beautiful dress, love the colour.

#16 Notlongnow

• 63 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:16 AM

That is a lovely dress, i like the style and the colour. Your BM will look fab!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users