Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

no prob at all.....if u go to the outlet part of the site there is alot more to look through
 

Originally Posted by JayKay View Post


I'm trying to find a TTD dress and I will have to check Davids Bridal out, thanks so much!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies!! I have a size 6 TTD for height 5'5 available for $125!  We used it for our TTD session and it was PERFECT, all I had to do was dry-clean it and it came out perfect!  Here is a pic if anyone is interested!!

 

TTD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow thats really nice!!!! it looks like mine lol but mine is red lol lol
 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Hey ladies!! I have a size 6 TTD for height 5'5 available for $125!  We used it for our TTD session and it was PERFECT, all I had to do was dry-clean it and it came out perfect!  Here is a pic if anyone is interested!!

 

TTD.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi ladies! Need your opinion!! What do you think of this dress for the TTD? Honesty please :)

It comes with the black sash, it's silk chiffon and ivory in color. 

 

 

140.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


i like it..and the black is a nice touch!!! i think it will work well for a TTD

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Hi ladies! Need your opinion!! What do you think of this dress for the TTD? Honesty please :)

It comes with the black sash, it's silk chiffon and ivory in color. 

 

 

140.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little hard to see, but looks like it would work good!  If its something you can choose, chiffon is definitely the way to go!  Having had a trash the dress session, I couldn't imagine anything heavier!!
 

Originally Posted by beachbum21 View Post

Hi ladies! Need your opinion!! What do you think of this dress for the TTD? Honesty please :)

It comes with the black sash, it's silk chiffon and ivory in color. 

 

 

140.jpg



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you use chiffon yourself?

Here's a link to a better pic http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=220801681406

I think it looks so pretty and flowy!

 

 


 

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

A little hard to see, but looks like it would work good!  If its something you can choose, chiffon is definitely the way to go!  Having had a trash the dress session, I couldn't imagine anything heavier!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, if it is under your control, I would definitely choose chiffon over anything else.  Once I was soaked, I could just imagine how heavy other dresses would be!!  The chiffon stuck to my legs and made it a little difficult to walk at times in the sand, but if I was in a heavier fabric it could have been MUCH worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Your pics look great!! Thanks for the advice :) The dress has the look I'm going for which is flowy and romantic, I'm not putting my raw silk dress in the ocean but chiffon I will do :)

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by jszy10 View Post

Honestly, if it is under your control, I would definitely choose chiffon over anything else.  Once I was soaked, I could just imagine how heavy other dresses would be!!  The chiffon stuck to my legs and made it a little difficult to walk at times in the sand, but if I was in a heavier fabric it could have been MUCH worse.



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×