Newbie Planning for Costa Rica

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Michelle-2

• 310 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the forum.  I am sure you will find lots of helpful info here.

Beaches Turks & Caicos - October 21, 2011

#12 jenleah

• 77 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by lgillis55 

Hi Ladies!
      I am currently planning my wedding for January 2012 in Costa Rica. I have been twice lastyear and LOVE IT there!. We are returning again in October to check out a few locations and put a deposit down for our wedding. Im looking for any suggestions from other weddings in Costa Rica. We are planning somewhere on the northern pacific just so its easy for our guests to get around.

I also Just found my dress! Maggie Sottero's Reese. It is amazing! Any other brides have real pics wearing reese? I am also looking for suggestions with hair and veil. I am thinking low soft bun with flowers and a simple one layer veil under so it doesnt compete with the gorgeous back of the dress.

I am also looking for really bright pink bridesmaid dresses and can not find any. Any suggestions?

Do you have any idea where you are looking to get married at? I'm having the hardest time deciding on a place for my December 2011 wedding. I am looking hard at Costa Rica. Any suggestions? Thank you :-)

Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - December 2, 2011
      32 friends and family + bride and groom + Dreams Palm Beach = one amazing week and spectacular wedding!!

#13 GVphotographer

• 2,664 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wedding.I´m sure here you´ll find the information you are looking for.
      Happy planning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users