Photo

Rehearsal Dinner and Brunch Attire

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sarahrose

sarahrose
  • 77 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 02:48 PM

I realized last week that I have to get dresses for my rehearsal dinner and day after brunch soon since I think I want to wear white to all and now is the time I might be able to find white dresses in NY (although it may already be too late).

Is anyone else planning to wear white to all wedding related activities over her wedding weekend? Is it cheesy to do that?

#2 mimi73

mimi73
    • 282 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:28 PM

That is what I am planning to do! White all the way!
      http://tickers.Ticke....8901/event.png

Bride and Groom + 42 guests booked!

#3 DWBride615

DWBride615
      • 852 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 08:41 PM

That's what I plan on doing. It's your wedding weekend; do what makes you feel like a bride =]

The only wedding activity that I probably won't be wearing white will be the second dress I change into for the reception. But even that dress has white in it.

Good luck with the dress shopping and most importantly, have fun!! =]
        *~*Chelsea & Eric*~* {{New wedding Date...Same Growing Love}} October 13, 2012 (Rome, Italy)

#4 sarahrose

sarahrose
        • 77 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:49 AM

Thanks. You're right. I should feel like the bride as much as I want that weekend. :)

#5 hat0112

hat0112
          • 1,219 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 10:57 AM

I still need a dress for our welcome dinner. I think it will be white/ivory. I wanted to try and go to White House Black Market this summer but it hasn't happened yet.

I also need a dress for out After Wedding Dinner (I refuse to call it a reception since my wedding reception is in Aruba… long story). I was hoping that whatever I got for my welcome dinner I could wear to the dinner at home.

Wedding 10/22/10 Westin Aruba

I love being a Mrs.!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users