Photo

Moon Palace-Chapel question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 janeb15

janeb15
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

Does anyone have any info. on MP Chapel weddings. I saw pictures of one bride getting married there and it's gorgeous. The post was so old that I doubt she's still here. I searched the forums and didn't see any pictures. Does anyone have any pictures? This post didn't give me much info. http://bestdestinati...ceremony-58627/[/URL]

Thanks I'm new here and still deciding my location. I sooo feel in love with Gran Caribe but after reading numberous post you HAD to be catholic to marry in there breathtaking chapel. Please

#2 msjulie5475

msjulie5475
    • 528 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

If you don't get an answer from here try calling the wedding phone number at the Palace Resorts in Miami.

Palace Resorts
      Attn: Wedding Department
      weddings@palaceresorts.com
      Ph: 877-PAL-4-WED (877)725-4933
      Fax: 305-421-1608

#3 CynLovesLuis

CynLovesLuis
      • Banned
      • 223 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 07:39 PM

ahhh i just wrote a really long post and lost it. however yes, I'll be having my wedding in that chapel because i was informed it was the only place on the resort property that will allow Catholic weddings...it is a real consecrated Roman Catholic church and so it makes sense that non-Catholics (don't know if you are) wouldn't be allowed to celebrate their wedding there either. if its any consolation to you, there is a structure that looks exactly the same as the chapel..and also overlooks the beach...it's just a 3-5 minute walk from the actual chapel...looks exactly the same, but no windows enclose it, so no A.C....it's all open air, all empty inside but still the same gorgeous structure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users