Photo

Newbie - Megan&Monte

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 eholt

eholt
  • 528 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:16 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on picking a place. Happy planning!
    May 19, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#12 Pazzesca

Pazzesca
    • 210 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:23 PM

welcome and congrats on your engagement!! you've found the right place for helpful ideas and support!! good luck and happy planning!!

#13 alliecattn

alliecattn
      • 68 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

Congrats and welcome to BDW! This forum should help a lot. It's been the most valuable resource in planning for me. Happy planning!

#14 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
        • 2,667 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 July 2010 - 09:14 PM

Hi Megan,
        Welcome to this great forum, here you´ll find the information you are looking for. Congratulations on your wedding!!

#15 Natie1971

Natie1971
        • 342 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:31 AM

Welcome and Congratulations!!! You will find this site filled with amazing ideas. Happy planning!

#16 Smidge

Smidge
          • 55 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:36 AM

Congratulations on your wedding and for choosing the Fairmont Mayakoba! My daughter was married there in May, and everything went beautifully! I don't think I've ever stayed anywhere where the management and staff were as genuine in their efforts to make sure we and our guests were happy. Thanks to ease of their professional style, the weekend was as stress free as a wedding could be! Our events were held on site on the Terraza Lawn and Las Brisas restaurant, and we would not have changed a thing.

Our guests loved the resort, and many stayed for an extended vacation. We had guests from NYC, LA and Chicago who were used to travel, especially resort, and fine dining. They all raved about the Fairmont's accomodations, grounds and restaurants. Given the price point of the other resorts in the Mayakoba development, you have chosen a stunning, very unique resort that has a very good value. It's not a the kind of resort that is like others that your guests may have visited before, and we had over eighty guests who were very happy that the were able to attend the wedding in such a lovely place. Two even bought time shares in the area!

Here is a link to vendor and supplier reviews and our events that I posted on Wedding Mapper. I hope this is still live and will be helpful! If not, and you want more information, let me know!

Riviera Maya Wedding In May, May, 2010, Cancun - Wedding Mapper

Let me know if I can fill in the details.

#17 Natie1971

Natie1971
            • 342 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:37 AM

Congrats and welcome!!! You will find amazing ideas on this site. Happy planning!

#18 Valentine_Baby

Valentine_Baby
              • 452 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 12:39 PM

Congratulations!

You will definently find everything you are looking for in this forum. Happy planning :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users