Photo

Key West Wedding Planner Backed Out, Now What???

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wagnergirls

wagnergirls
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:49 AM

We had set a date with a wedding planner in key west, we were communicating daily, everything was looking great....then today i get the email that she wont be in town that day because she decided to schedule a video conference instead. Ok....so who do I go with now? Anyone have recommendations for key west wedding coordinators? We are just planning a small wedding for 10 guests/3children. we would like to have our wedding on smathers beach and keep the same date, august 25th. thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

#2 hzak1203

hzak1203
    • 177 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 10:23 AM

OMG-so sorry to hear that! I am using ezweddingsinparadise.com. I have looked at many of his pictures and have been happy with them. Good luck!

#3 kwaits

kwaits
      • 98 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:21 PM

Im using Cathy @ the Hip Tourist. She was recommended to me by EzWeddings in Paradise when they couldn't do my wedding. So far she has been WONDERFUL! I met with her in person in May and she was so helpful and informative. She is an event planner so she does way more than just weddings and will assist your guest with anything they need once in Key West. I have all her info. PM me if you want it. Good Luck!

#4 wagnergirls

wagnergirls
        • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:59 AM

thanks ladies! i contacted ez weddings in paradise right away, and within a couple hours they were able to make up a contract that included everything that i wanted for the ceremony in such a short time frame! I am really looking forward to working with this couple--they seem so nice and professional. thanks for the reccommendation!

#5 kwaits

kwaits
          • 98 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:34 AM

You are in good hands! I hope everything goes smoothly and your wedding day turns out perfect :-)

#6 hzak1203

hzak1203
            • 177 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 09:12 PM

That's great, I can't wait to see your pictures! Congratulations and glad everything worked out for you:)

#7 RedDahlia

RedDahlia
              • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 12:18 PM

May I ask who the wedding planner was that backed out?  We are currently looking for one in Key West.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users