• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 amanda69ish

• 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:48 PM

hi im getting married in cuba next april at the playa costa verde hotel anyone else getting married here?

#2 Shoesiesluvr

• 2,727 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:49 PM

Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum! Happy planning!!
      He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
      My Planning Thread

#3 Hopelesslyblissful

• 191 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:00 PM

Welcome to the site! I am not a PLaya Costa Verde girl, but I am going to the Blau Costa Verde, and if I remember correctly, your resort is right next door!! I will have to check it out while I'm down there!! Congrats on your DW decision, hope you love the site :)

~19 Booked Plus Bride & Groom~

#4 tracy0716

• 431 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:03 PM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your engagement! Check out the Cuba section and hopefully there will be more info about your resort. You might also want to try the search function. Good luck and enjoy your planning!!

#5 delsolarie

• 8 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 06:49 AM

Hello!  We're now considering the Playa Costa Verde for our wedding in April 2011 (hoping for the 18th!).  There seems to be a shuttle running between it and a few other resorts. When's your date?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users