TammyWright

Questions To Ask Wedding Site Coordinator

Can someone please email this to me??  I'm going on my site visit this weekend and would love to have a list of questions to ask!  hrussel2@gmail.com  Thank you!

Just did. Let me know if u can open it
Can you send it to me too? I'm leaving for my visit tomorrow. Thanks! Sandyycaza@yahoo.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raquelita0715 View Post

Sent. Let me know if u can open

got it thanks so much it's a great help.

Hello brides! Im getting married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa June 7th, can't wait!! Is there anyone that would be willing to email this list of questions? I would greatly appreciate it and will also pay it forward to another bride in the future! My email is: sweetejanisch@gmail.com Thanks ladies! :) -Erica

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetejanisch View Post

Hello brides! I'm getting married at Ocean Coral & Turquesa June 7th, can't wait!! Is there anyone that would be willing to email this list of questions? I would greatly appreciate it and will also pay it forward to another bride in the future! My email is: sweetejanisch@gmail.com
Thanks ladies! :)
-Erica

I just emailed it to you.  Let me know if you received it.  Happy Planning!

These questions came in handy when I went to meet my wedding coordinator this past weekend.  If you have the chance to go on a site visit I highly recommend it.  We got to not only meet our planner but pick out locations and do a food/cake tasting.  Before we went to do the site visit we had planned to have the wedding at the gazebo of the hotel and go with he complimentary package with our own add ons.  After our visit we have decided to change the location to on the beach and to upgrade to one of the wedding packages and we picked our food and cake.  It was a great trip and I'm now more confident in my decisions moving forward.

These questions came in handy when I went to meet my wedding coordinator this past weekend.  If you have the chance to go on a site visit I highly recommend it.  We got to not only meet our planner but pick out locations and do a food/cake tasting.  Before we went to do the site visit we had planned to have the wedding at the gazebo of the hotel and go with he complimentary package with our own add ons.  After our visit we have decided to change the location to on the beach and to upgrade to one of the wedding packages and we picked our food and cake.  It was a great trip and I'm now more confident in my decisions moving forward.
we would love to go for a site visit however the fiancé only has a certain amount of days for vacation and it seems dreams doesn't give incentives for site visits, such as a cheaper rate or applying that visit cost to your wedding package ... I'm glad you got to see your place ahead of time! How exciting ahhhhh!