Photo

January 2011 brides

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 nymcyzk

nymcyzk
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

31 Jan for me...Coral Cove Resort in Jamaica...little upscale B&B in Little Bay...

#22 kimberlyg

kimberlyg
    • 23 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

Getting married 1/10/11 too!  Beaches- T&C... you?

#23 sheila2011

sheila2011
      • 105 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

I just found this thread!! Yay for other January 2011 brides!

My date is January 17 at the Grand Palladium Bavaro in Punta Cana. I can't wait!

How is everyone's planning going? We now have 31 people booked (which I am shocked about)! I wasn't going to really do OOT bags, I was planning to order a bag for people but not fill it with things. Otherwise, I have my guest book and sand ceremony. Need to still figure out music and speeches etc. Any song suggestions?? I don't know what to do!

Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#24 emilyk78

emilyk78
        • 220 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

We're getting married on a Carnival cruise!

~*~*~Emily & Chuck~*~*~ January 10, 2011~*~*~ Carnival Inspiration~*~*~

#25 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
          • Banned
          • 206 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 04:50 AM

I just found out my dress is in!  I stopped into the store to ask if they had a ship date yet and the lady went upstairs and came back with my dress.  I couldn't help it - I had to try it on and it fits PERFECTLY!  I just need to have some length taken off and cups added into the bust.  I'm going for my official fitting next weekend with the seamstress.

My first shower is this weekend and I'm so excited to see all my family and friends.  2 years ago, we moved a few hours away so there are a ton of people I don't get to see regularly.  I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by.  I'll be an old married lady soon!

~~ Lea ~~
            January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
            (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#26 sheila2011

sheila2011
            • 105 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 09:41 AM

Congrats!!! Such a great feeling!!  I am waiting for my next fitting and I hope mine still fits....I got the length changed and cups in too, but I also changed the back to lace up from the zipper!

And have fun at your shower! Mine isn't until November. I never thought I would want the whole shower thing, but now I am excited for it too! and so nice to see all the people you don't get to see that much!

I can't believe how quick time is going too. In 3 months I'll be in Punta Cana, meeting with the wedding coordinator! Wow!

Originally Posted by mrs*j*2011 

I just found out my dress is in!  I stopped into the store to ask if they had a ship date yet and the lady went upstairs and came back with my dress.  I couldn't help it - I had to try it on and it fits PERFECTLY!  I just need to have some length taken off and cups added into the bust.  I'm going for my official fitting next weekend with the seamstress.

My first shower is this weekend and I'm so excited to see all my family and friends.  2 years ago, we moved a few hours away so there are a ton of people I don't get to see regularly.  I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by.  I'll be an old married lady soon!

Counting down to January 17th in Punta Cana!

#27 Jen1407

Jen1407
              • 393 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

You must be so excited.  I know I was when my dress came in, I couldn't wait to go and try it on.  I have my second dress fitting coming up in November and I can't wait to see what has been done.  I had the neckline changed to a sweatheart and the heavy material on the train taken off so all you see if the overlay. 

I had my shower in August, early I know, it was so much fun.  Hope you have a blast at your shower!!

Originally Posted by mrs*j*2011 

#28 Jen1407

Jen1407
                • 393 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:05 AM

3 months today and I will be married.  YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#29 register

register
                  • 7 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:21 PM

hi,  happy for your marriage....my best friends marriage is in march.. still thing are not finalizing. Is your garden really good?

#30 kimberlyg

kimberlyg
                    • 23 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:20 PM

I am also getting married jan 10, 2011- only my 11 year old, fiance an I will be there...reception back at home!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users