Noob Hoping For Mexico!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AndreaMac

AndreaMac
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:05 PM

Hi brides!

I'm new and confused and in the VERY early stages on planning a DW to Mexico! I have a 6 month old baby girl and just got to know all the acronyms on the baby sites and now gotta try and figure out all the wedding acronyms on this site, but I guess that's jsut the beginning of what I have to learn and plan! Hoping for Mexico, and recently fell in love with Ocean Turquesa and am anxiously awaiting for info from the co-ordinator :-)

Thanks for all your help in advance!
    Andrea

#2 msglave

msglave
    • 933 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:15 PM

Congrats and welcome to the site! There are some wonderful travel Agents on here that can help you!
      The Royal Playa del Carmen 12.11.10 / 46 people + bride & groom attended!!!!!
      Our keycard holders w/ template & pics
      www.jadicaandraveyn.com

#3 rosieposie

rosieposie
      • 649 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:36 PM

welcome! you're sure to find a ton of info here to help answer your planning questions :)

happy planning & congrats!

#4 JanineA

JanineA
        • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 12:22 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum Andrea. Don't worry you'll get the hang of the site and all the acronyms, here is a link to help you out:
          http://bestdestinati....k-forum-32313/

Planning a DW is tons of fun and you're definitely in the right place to find lots valuable information to help in the process. Good luck and happy planning!

#5 AishaB

AishaB
          • 2,350 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 04:13 PM

Hi Andrea, congrats on your engagement. The forum is great, you will get a lot of help to steer you in the right direction and then your confusion will diminish! Good luck and happy planning!
            BDW the best place for my TYPE A personality!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users