Sign in to follow this  
Crystal&Matt2010

Post Wedding Sale - New and Used Items

Hey Crystal I PM'd you about the 22 EcoFriendly Favor Cone (for flowers and confetti) but I haven't heard back, are they still available?? How much would shipping be to Canada. Also I love the table number but I may need more than 8huh.gif Still not sure my final #'s. Let me know if we could work anything out ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess J View Post
Hey Crystal I PM'd you about the 22 EcoFriendly Favor Cone (for flowers and confetti) but I haven't heard back, are they still available?? How much would shipping be to Canada. Also I love the table number but I may need more than 8huh.gif Still not sure my final #'s. Let me know if we could work anything out ?
Hi, sorry for the delay. I was out of town for the holiday. Let me know when you get your final count for your tables. I have few additional table number holders that I was keeping for myself that I may be able to part with if you really need them. I sent you a message on a shipping price for the favor cones. Thanks!

Items still remaining! Message me if you are interested in anything. See the link below:).

Left Over Wedding Items pictures by crystalmhowe - Photobucket

Real Touch Bridal Bouquet, 1 toss bouquet (or MOH bouquet) and corsage - $65 (paid over $120 for the Bridal Bouquet by itself!)

Reception Dress $70 - Brand New and Paid Double

5 Stainless Steel Mugs (16 oz) $2 each

Over-sized Duponi Silk Flower with Ribbon and Handle $12

24 White Favor Bags $2.50

Eco Friendly Confetti $2

Sudoku Puzzle Books 10 - Brand New - $1.50 each or $12 total

Lip Gloss - 5 packages of 3 - $1.50 each

Tea Light Holders - $8 for all

Jcrew Wedding Sash - $8

Cake Topper $12

Silver Flowers $1.50

Silver Sheer Sashes 35 new - $30 total. 37 used - $15 total

I also have a satin trim, light ivory, cathedral length two tiered Jennifer leigh veil for sale. Email me if interested, It is brand new and never been used. Its hard to get a good image but I can email some over if interested. $75. Originally over $300 and was not a sample sale item!

crystalmhowe@hotmail.com