Photo

Condo Rentals PV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 07:42 PM

Has anyone rented out condos in the same building for you and your guests?

#2 nmers

nmers
    • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:52 PM

We tried, but it was difficult since we were a very large party (the rooms we were taking care of were going to be about 20 adults and 15 children). We ended up just having 2 large groups stay in 2 separate areas of town.

It kind of depends on what you want to spend, and the type of accommodations people want. It's just easier if you let people buy their own flight+hotel deals, and often cheaper (and a lot less stress, I think) than booking a set of rooms in 1 hotel.

#3 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
      • 230 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 08:57 PM

thanks I am having a hard time figuring out what to do about lodging. I get the feeling from a lot of guests my age that they don't care how "crappy" it is where they stay as long as it is cheap, and then other guests that money is no issue.

#4 amandalsu

amandalsu
        • 122 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:57 AM

We rented out a few villas in Conchas Chinas and had one group rent from Villas Patricia (you can google it) that had several different units that were more like condos and a bit cheaper. And then a couple stayed at Hotel Playa Conchas Chinas that was pretty cheap and right next door. That allowed for many price options for everyone. There were a few stragglers that stayed in hotels around PV (Westin, Dreams, Barcelo, Casa Dona Susa). All of those not stay with or near us, said they wished they had stayed closer to us because we all hung out at the pools at each other's villas and they felt like they were missing out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users