Sign in to follow this  
dawnkyeknod

how many paper lanterns?

I am looking for pictures of paper lanterns at a reception. I have seen a bunch of photos before but now I cant seem to find any. sad.gif

I remember that I like the ones that have only a few that are scattered around the ceiling - but I am not sure how many to get. Any suggestions? Any photos?

I would love some inspiration! :) Thanks

Sorry, I don't know how to get a photo on here. I think it'll depend on how big your area is at your reception and maybe even what sizes you have....I would think about 15-20. google lanterns at weddings and look up images.

i bought 50, and made my own throwies.. i'll bring them all down and use what i use and not use what i dont need. lol. i didn't want to look like i didn't have enough, or too little. or too much for that fact but atleast having them there... gives the option of using them. i'll be selling them after anyways so if i buy too many then oh well, it's 1 brides lucks!!

I had this same question I am going with 30 I think that is a nice round number assorted pink, orange and tan ones. I am also making my own throwies to go in them