Can We Have a Daily Thread?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:27 PM

Like a little chit chat thread? I know most of us are on here during the day and it seems like a good way just to chat during the day (that was a horrible sentence).

I am going back to work in 2 weeks, so I won't be on much during work hours, but still!

So, what do ya say?!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

We actually have attempted to start a chit chat thread but it tends to die off after a day or so.

#3 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 08:45 PM

I remember there being some when I first joined the thread...I think you were the one to start them (ha!).

Maybe we can have a new one everyday so it's nto so overwhelming? If I post in a thread and the next day it is 6 pages long, I am less likely to read it. I guess I'm lazy or something...

#4 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 09:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Just Martha
          I remember there being some when I first joined the thread...I think you were the one to start them (ha!).

Maybe we can have a new one everyday so it's nto so overwhelming? If I post in a thread and the next day it is 6 pages long, I am less likely to read it. I guess I'm lazy or something...
          Ditto. I hate when I'm gone all day, come home and see a really interesting thread title, and then discover it's like 6 pages long. Sometimes I'll read it, but a lot of the time I'm so lazy and end up missing on what's going on. A few days later someone will reference the topic and I'm like "huh?"

Anyway, I guess that type of thread would be nice... I'm just not exactly sure what it's composed of.

#5 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 02 August 2007 - 07:28 AM

I would love a chit chat thread, I am sometimes so bored during the day!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users