52 replies to this topic

#51 deniden

deniden
  • Site Supporter
  • 355 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
  • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:05 AM

His photobooks are stunning. It is absolutely amazing how he puts them together and the quality is unbeatable. I wish I had ordered more of them!

Also, I'm in NJ and we were hit by Hurricane Sandy. Last night, I got a message from Juan asking how we made out with the hurricane, that he was worried about us, and asking if there was anything he could do. I was SO touched by him sending that message, it really speaks to his character. Plus, he's an awesome photographer. :)

#52 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,074 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

Congrats deniden! sounds like you found a great photographer and have made a wonderful connection - way to go :) It`s great to see such appreciation returned for the time + energy he`s contribuited to recording your once-of-a-lifetime wedding celebration - sounds like a great win - win all around.........wonderful achievement! + well done :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#53 Jass7

Jass7
    • 187 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by deniden 

His photobooks are stunning. It is absolutely amazing how he puts them together and the quality is unbeatable. I wish I had ordered more of them!

Also, I'm in NJ and we were hit by Hurricane Sandy. Last night, I got a message from Juan asking how we made out with the hurricane, that he was worried about us, and asking if there was anything he could do. I was SO touched by him sending that message, it really speaks to his character. Plus, he's an awesome photographer. :)

That's really touching!

Unfortunately he was not available on our wedding day, but we did go ahead with his best associates, Tony and Daniel. It was the best decision we made! They were all amazing to work with! Can't wait to narrow down our album pictures and get them in the mail!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users