Sign in to follow this  
nmurch

anyone else concerned about the oil spill?

I was very concerned about it too... until my friend Sam Champion on Good Morning America showed a map of the projected path. The way the current runs down there in the coast is up towards the Florida Keys, then it will wrap around Florida and go up north towards Bermuda and the Carolina's. i hope he's right!

I was watching Sam on GMA too when he was explaining the path....I hope that they get it under control before it wraps around Fla and up to the Carolinas as thats where I live! But I am thankful, or rather hopeful that it won't reach Mexico at all!

I know... it's horrible whats happening to all the animals, and all of the fishing ships. And also for all of the tourist spots that it will affect. I hope BP figures somthing out soon! It's so ridic already.

Just got back from PDC this past weekend - didn't see any kind of impact...I'm more concerned with all the animals it is absolutely ridiculous that they are taking so long!!!

read in the Vancouver Sun today, Carol Browner, the White House director of climate change and energy policy, said "BP spill would likely end up being the largest in American history".

and they showed a photo of a dead porpoise drying up in the sand sad.gif

those poor animals didn't even know what hit them.....

concerned: YES

Will it reach Me Hi CO: don't think so

Am I frustrated with deep water drilling: Umm, yeah.

Do I drive a car (2 of them actually)?: yes, so I'm supporting this shiat sad.gif

sad.gif

mateo