Photo

Brand New Natural Touch Bouquets and Centerpieces for Sale!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 bahiabride2010

bahiabride2010
  • 997 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:05 PM

Beautiful...I'm sure you'll sell them!

#12 chipotle99

chipotle99
    • 311 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 10:57 PM

These are beautiful and look so realistic! Unfortunately I only need 5 BM's bouquets. If you do end up splitting these up let me know, I might even take all 7 BM bouquets to make it easier.

#13 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
      • 121 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

So just to be on the safe side I have decided to bring the bridal bouquets with me to my destination this week. I am not sure if I am going to use them or not, but either way they will be up for sale when I return (I will be home May 25). I bought additional real touch flowers to add to the bouquets and they are fantastic! I love them so much that I was worried that I wouldn't like my real flowers now as much.

So anyways, still let me know if you are interested and I will sell upon my return either way. The centerpieces are available for immediate purchase still (I will not be bringing those with me). I will sell the 5 of those for $100 total. These are made up of white calla lilies, white peonies and orange papaya orchids. They are approximately 8" tall and 8" wide at the top.

Email me with questions!

Thanks!

#14 melnickovich

melnickovich
        • 33 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 04:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Crystal&Matt2010
          Hi Everyone,

So just to be on the safe side I have decided to bring the bridal bouquets with me to my destination this week. I am not sure if I am going to use them or not, but either way they will be up for sale when I return (I will be home May 25). I bought additional real touch flowers to add to the bouquets and they are fantastic! I love them so much that I was worried that I wouldn't like my real flowers now as much.

So anyways, still let me know if you are interested and I will sell upon my return either way. The centerpieces are available for immediate purchase still (I will not be bringing those with me). I will sell the 5 of those for $100 total. These are made up of white calla lilies, white peonies and orange papaya orchids. They are approximately 8" tall and 8" wide at the top.

Email me with questions!

Thanks!
          I am extremely interested in the centerpieces. Are they bouquets as well? Can the ribbon color be changed easily? What were you going to put them in? Please email me! marcimelnick@gmail.com
          Thanks, Marci

#15 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
          • 121 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 10:16 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by melnickovich
            I am extremely interested in the centerpieces. Are they bouquets as well? Can the ribbon color be changed easily? What were you going to put them in? Please email me! marcimelnick@gmail.com
            Thanks, Marci
            Hi,

Emailed you back!

Thanks!

#16 jrack

jrack
            • 235 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

did you ever sell these?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users