Iberostar Bavaro

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 GreekFood

• 165 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:25 PM

I've also been working with Santa. I ended up switching to a renewal of vows ceremony because the judge could only accommodate us at noon. Thank you to the bride that posted her pictures on YouTube! You all are making me feel so much calmer about my own planning!

Punta Cana, DR 01.16.2012

61 booked and counting!

#42 Jamdrea

• 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:31 AM

does anyone have an email for Santa? I tried calling to book my wedding date but it was bad connection from Canada.

#43 WBA Weddings

WBA Weddings
      • Vendor
      • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!

We look forward to working with all of you for your big event!

We are here for any question about the pictures.

Happy planning! :)

#44 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

Don't forget to register for our Iberostar Hotels Wedding Webinar on Saturday May 10, 2014 @ 9:00am PST

This is a way to learn about any group amenities, ask your wedding questions, etc.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
        Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users