gluten-free wedding cake?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
  • Banned
  • 206 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:29 PM

Does anyone know if Sandals offers a gluten free wedding cake? I'm getting married at SRC in January and this is my biggest worry that I won't be able to enjoy my own wedding cake! I've been told they are fully equipped to handle a gluten free diet but I'm not sure if that includes specialty food like cake.

I have my first meeting/phone call with our wedding planner next week so I'll be sure to ask her but I was hoping someone might know?
    ~~ Lea ~~
    January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
    (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#2 tigger

tigger
    • 391 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

When I spoke to our wedding planner about fiancĀ© allergies she said the chefs are very accommodating once they know in advance. So they should be able to accommodate you.
      Getting married November 10, 2010 - Sandals Grande Antigua

#3 mrs*j*2011

mrs*j*2011
      • Banned
      • 206 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

Just in case anyone is wondering, my WC told me they can accomodate me and make a gluten free cake. We'll see what they come up with when we get there!
        ~~ Lea ~~
        January 2, 2011 ~ Sandals Royal Caribbean
        (honeymooning at Couples Negril)

http://dwdf.daisypath.com/xRI3m4.png

#4 CanadianLindsey

CanadianLindsey
        • 284 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:31 PM

I am a gluten free girl too so I completley understand your worries! Just seems like one more hiccup in the wedding planning process. Is there a traditional jamacian dessert (that has no gluten) that you could do instead of or along with your cake just in case?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users