Photo

Adelaide's Review ~ Occidental Grand Xcaret *Royal Club* ~ UPDATED WITH MORE PICS!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:13 AM

Great review!! I LOVE your hair!!!
    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#12 LA923

LA923
    • 200 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:17 AM

Congrats on the wedding. Your pictures are gorgeous.

#13 allieo

allieo
      • 7 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Thanks for the review! We're getting married there this November, and it's nice to see some photos.

#14 ashmartorana

ashmartorana
        • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 11:21 AM

thank you for your review! very helpful!

#15 BrenleeL

BrenleeL
          • 4 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

Adelaide,

Thanks so much of the review of your wedding OGX!  My fiance and I are getting married there in January of 2011.  Your review helped SO MUCH!   

#16 Khryniw14

Khryniw14
            • 15 posts
            • Wedding Date:May 1, 2016
            • Wedding Location:Mexico
            • LocationEdmonton, AB

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

This is on of three resorts my fiancé and I are considering. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. There are a lot of comments you made that helped ease my mind. Wedding hair and make up is a big concern because I am definitely not capable to do it myself. Haha. Your hair looks lovely. Did you get your makeup done by the resort too?

Where was your private reception? It looks wonderful and having a private reception is very important to us.

I am so excited! We are going in November to look at a few resorts before we decide to book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users