Photo

Secrets Capri, just got back.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jeninesmom

jeninesmom
  • 74 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:19 PM

Please ask any questions you have, I'll be happy to answer. We had a GREAT experience.
    My daughter Jenine's wedding, Secrets Capri April 12th 2010 My son Joel's wedding, August 21 2010!

#2 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
    • 661 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:12 PM

Please tell us more about your trip and post and pics you might have - we wouldnt even know where to start asking questions.
      I am thinkinging of going to Capri for my honeymoon - so any info would help
      Thanks

#3 Sam2012

Sam2012
      • 10 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 12:21 AM

Hi Jenines mom!!! I am getting married at Secrets Capri and have been searching for pictures and would love to read a wedding review. I thought I was the only one getting married at secrets. This is a wonderful resort why is it so hard to find brides and pictures?? Please tell me about the wedding!!!

#4 brooklyn_k8

brooklyn_k8
        • 6 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 02:46 PM

I'm getting married at Secrets Capri as well! Would love to hear about everyone's experiences so far. Where are you having the ceremony?

#5 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:01 PM

Glad to hear Jenine's wedding went well and I guess now you are preparing for your son's. Good luck!!

#6 Sam2012

Sam2012
            • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:12 AM

We are having a sunset wedding ceremony on the beach and thinking about a pool side reception but because we are getting married in July we might change it to the ballroom so our guest will be more comfortable.  What about you?

#7 Sam2012

Sam2012
              • 10 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:13 AM

We are having a sunset wedding ceremony on the beach and thinking about a pool side reception but because we are getting married in July we might change it to the ballroom so our guest will be more comfortable.  What about you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users