Photo

Choice in Reception Times?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:54 PM

Hi Everyone-do you know if you are able to choose any time of day to have your cocktail hour/reception regardless of when your ceremony time is at a Beaches reort? I believe you can based on other people's posts saying they have had an early morning ceremony and late reception.

Let me know, thanks!!!
    Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#2 Tifany

Tifany
    • 248 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:37 PM

I've asked about this and the response I received was something like most receptions are later in the day regardless of ceremony time. They are willing to work with you to have it when you went. :)

#3 Jamaican_Smile

Jamaican_Smile
      • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:20 PM

We had ours at 6pm at Sandals Negril and it was PERFECT. Once everyone was settled in, had drinks, etc. we had the most beautiful sunset.

Click the image to open in full size.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it. I literally just got back this morning so I'm working on posting a review and pictures.

#4 BeachBride83

BeachBride83
        • 196 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jamaican_Smile
          We had ours at 6pm at Sandals Negril and it was PERFECT. Once everyone was settled in, had drinks, etc. we had the most beautiful sunset.

Click the image to open in full size.

Let me know if you have any other questions about it. I literally just got back this morning so I'm working on posting a review and pictures.
          Awesome!! I can't wait to read your review and see pictures! CONGRATS!!!!!
          Hey Everyone! I have booked Heather Parker to photograph my May 7, 2011 wedding in Negril, Jamaica. I am looking for someone that might want to share in the cost of her transportation/stay that will be getting married around the same time in the area. PM me if you are interested! Her work is...

#5 Julie H

Julie H
          • 53 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:21 PM

Welcome back and congrats!! Can't wait to see your pics and review. Less then a month till we get married and I'm getting very nervous. So your ceremony was at a different time then your reception? I've been wondering how that would work. Did you get a MS package? Sorry so many questions, just so curious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users