Photo

Affordable Letterpress Invitations

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 JanineA

JanineA
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 11:49 AM

Hi Ladies, as usual anytime I come across anything good I share it with my BDW ladies and I just wanted to share the company I am using for my invitations. They are so affordable and chic and its run by a hip young husband and wife team. You can choose one of their ready-made designs or for a little more money ($100 more) you can have them design your own "Couture" invitation. Best of all they send you lots of different designs and options to choose from in different styles and color options when you choose "Couture". Alexandra is great to work with and provides fast easy reliable service. Once I receive my invites I'll for sure post pics.

Aerialist Press - Affordable Letterpress Wedding Invitations - San Francisco Bay Area, Berkeley

#2 bikegirl

bikegirl
    • Banned
    • 319 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

Their work is absolutely beautiful! I'm totally fallen in love with letterpress stationery. The price is definitely worth it IMO. Unfortunately for me, it's not within the budget. *Sigh*.

#3 JanineA

JanineA
      • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:20 PM

Hi bikegirl all of it was new to me. I swear I have learnt so much planning my wedding and now helping friends. I thought it wasn't in my budget but Alexandra worked with me and my 75 invitations were a little over $300...a steal that I couldn't resist.

P.S. I forgot to mention I took a peak at your blog...nice!

#4 theend903

theend903
        • 173 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 12:57 PM

I ordered my invites through Zazzle.com. The site is really easy to use and inexpensive. The only downfall was they don't offer envelopes through their website. I'm goign to order those through Cardsandpockets.com. I waiting for them to come in so I can post pics.

#5 JanineA

JanineA
          • 2,482 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 01:11 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by theend903
            I ordered my invites through Zazzle.com. The site is really easy to use and inexpensive. The only downfall was they don't offer envelopes through their website. I'm goign to order those through Cardsandpockets.com. I waiting for them to come in so I can post pics.
            Hi Theend, I also came across zazzle but they don't offer letterpress or thermography (at least not that I saw). But I do like them for my stamps!

#6 Smidge

Smidge
            • 55 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 05:16 PM

We used Ajalon Printing, and had a great experience. Trish Jackson is so easy to work with and the price was excellent. Check out this site:

Letterpress Wedding Invitations | Indian Wedding Cards | Ajalon Printing

The key to finding affordable letterpress is to find a company that does not sell to retailers. That's what makes the price go up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users