Sign in to follow this  
Leez309

Jamaica 2011!

Hi everybody. My name is Leah and I am planning to get married in April of 2011 in Jamaica. We haven't decided where yet, so I am excited to read reviews of what others have done. I look forward to learning and sharing on this site!

Welcome Leah!!

You have come to the right place. There is so much information here that you will find helpful. Make sure to check out the Jamaica forum so that you can get more specific information and perhaps even help you determine a site. (although any spot in Jamaica will be the "perfect" spot!!)

Hi Leah!! I am a 2011 Jamaica bride, too! My FI and I have chosen Moon Dance Cliffs as our location. You will find anything you could possibly dream of on this site. Good luck and happy planning :)

Congrats and welcome! This site will help you find the perfect place for your special day. There are some great reviews here.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Donut, my family used to stay at the Rose Hall every year when it was the Wyndham and I love the place. I haven't been since Hilton bought and renovated it. That is one of the places on my very long list that I am trying to narrow down.