The Maui Marrying Man?? Limo Service

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 mistyflower

mistyflower
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hello,
    I was looking for anyone who has used the Maui Marrying Man for their wedding. They seem to be pretty reasonable. I was also looking to use a limo service. We are renewing our vows in July and traveling with 2 small children. Any advice would be great!!
    Thanks!!
    Jodi

#2 Lynn2010

Lynn2010
    • 8 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:06 PM

I'd be interested in this too. I'm using the same pastor for my August ceremony... It would be nice to have a limo to and from the condo (still undecided about the limo b/c my fiance isn't into fancy things). So far The Maui Marrying Man has been real responsive with emails and details, but I'd like to hear someone who actually had a ceremony conducted by him.

#3 kristadawn05

kristadawn05
      • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:14 PM

My husband and I were married in Maui the this past November by Rev. Ron. He was wonderful. I was a little hesitant at first because his prices were so low but he far exceeded our expectations. We also had our photography done by his partner Dot, she did an amzing job! They both made us feel very comfortable. After the ceremony we did Trash the Dress photography with Dot where my husband and I actually played in the ocean, I was her first client for this shoot, most girls don't want to destroy their wedding dress but we had so much fun it was worth it! If you're at all interested in Trash the Dress I say GO FOR IT! I could not figure out how to insert photos to show you but I know Dot has used mine for examples so you could ask her or let me know and I'd be willing to email you mine.
        I hope this was helpful!!! CONGRATS!!!

#4 ronsoliman

ronsoliman
        • 233 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

congrats on your renewal...you guys are inspiring.

#5 Lynn2010

Lynn2010
          • 8 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

kristadawn, That was reassuring, I appreciate it. I am really looking forward to getting married there. I'm sure Rev Ron and Dot will do a great job with my ceremony =)

#6 volleyjoy1

volleyjoy1
            • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 02:07 PM

KristaDawn - I'd love to see a couple of your pics if you don't mind. I'm strongly considering using Dot and Ron. My email is volleyjoy1@yahoo.com

Thanks!

#7 SCgirl

SCgirl
              • 6 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:04 PM

Has anyone decided to use Rev. Ron and Dot? I'm strongly considering use him as well.
                Thanks!

#8 volleyjoy1

volleyjoy1
                • 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 08:18 AM

SCgirl, we did book with Rev. Ron for our Sept. wedding. We picked them based on Dot's photography - the low price was a bonus!

#9 SCgirl

SCgirl
                  • 6 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 11:28 AM

Volleyjoy1 - thanks for the reply! The price is definitely a plus!

#10 Jackpot82

Jackpot82
                    • 23 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:31 AM

Just booked our wedding with Rev Ron & Dot for next May ... any feedback is greatly appreciated :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users